THE JHL DRONE LUTS INCLUDES:
JHL DRONE LUTS:
- 5 LUTs designed specifically for DJI DLOG and DCinelike Footage (.cube files)
- 5 LUTs designed specifically for DJI "normal" colour profile Footage (.cube files)
- 8 Cinematic Filter LUTs designed to be used as secondary LUTs to further stylize the color grade (.cube files)
- comprehensive walk through video for JHL Drone LUTs
Why buy these LUTs?
When you purchase this pack, the download folder will also contain a comprehensive walk through video, where I explain more about the LUTs and of course, go through how to use the LUT pack, testing them out on a load of ungraded drone videos.
This will set you up know exactly how to get started using these LUTs in the best way possible. In the video I cover:
- Scenarios where the LUTs work without any changes
- When and how to make the most of the Cinematic Filters
- Small color corrections on certain test clips where small changes need to be made for the desired result, without ruining the integrity of the LUT(s) applied
Achieve consistent cinematic results for your Drone Footage, every single time
Are you just getting started on your video journey? Are you trying to post videos online on the daily?
Let's face it, colorgrading can be a massive pain in the ass! I've been there myself and I couldn't find any LUTs that solved my problem.
That's why I designed a new framework that allows you to layer LUTs with a simple, logical workflow to reach your desired result every single time.
These LUTs have saved me countless hours, and continue to generate incredible results for both myself and my clients. So if you want to step up your drone video colour grading game with minimal effort, the JHL Drone LUTs are for you.
Save all the time and headache, and impress your friends and audience with your crisp grades
No more hoping a LUT will work, no more messing around with the color grading tools in your editing program - When you use these LUTs, you'll be grading quickly, easily, and tastefully every single time!
Colorgrade with almost no effort
Reach your final grade in just seconds with my colorgrading framework
What software do I need to use these LUTs
These LUTs are designed for use on all major video editing software programs, including DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro. They are also compatible with Mobile application VN.
The JHL Cinematic Bundle will be available for download on screen as soon as payment is accepted,
Please remember that all LUTs work differently on every video, so each of the individual LUTs aren't designed to work on every clip.and a link to download your product will also be sent to your email within an hour.